Saturday, July 14, 2012

Who can explain fan speak better than fans?


FANDOM TRANSLATION

Fan:my creys. my feels. hold me.
Translation:The emotional impact of this episode/line/character is almost beyond my capacity to hold in my feelings. I could really use the support of my fellow fans

Fan:how does your face even work you DICKFACE JUST TAKE MY OVARIES YOU ASSWIPE ugh i will never be able to reproduce

Translation:I find this person to be very attractive and I'm left stunned by his/her seemingly flawless physical appearance.
Fan:i cannot. i am unable to can.
Translation:I am deeply in awe of this art/fanfiction/person/etc. It feels as though I've temporarily lost the ability to function.
Fan:omg omG I HATE YOU FUCK YOU UGGGH GO DIE

Translation:I love you. Every fiber of my being burns with a passion hotter than one thousand white-hot suns. I may or may not have a chewed-gum shrine of you in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment