Thursday, April 19, 2012

Do Nice Guys Lose and Bad Boys Win?

I love this site. It inspired the previous post. Brought a lot of characters from past eras up which helped. I mainly love it because it led to a page about the "Byronic Hero". It talks about how the bad boy image was created in the 1900s by the notorious poet Lord Byron. It then proceeds to list examples from the past (Shakepeare era) to present (I love how they list characters and then just name the actor Alan Rickman as if the man himself was to just a natural brooder and just gets the roles).

Good finds. As soon I look into this more and try to find a few more things, I'll get right into the primary.

Do Nice Guys Lose and Bad Boys Win?
http://enlightenedwomen.org/do-nice-guys-lose-bad-boys-win/

No comments:

Post a Comment